CM Donation is a Joomla! component that allows nonprofit organizations to receive one time or recurring donations from people around the world.
CM Donation is easy to setup and use. CM Donation provides a simple donation form and many interesting statistics for end-users.
- use Joomla!
- are a nonprofit organization, are a charity
- need to receive funding from donors
- need to support anonymous donations, one time or recurring donations
then you can give CM Donation a try.
CM Donation is compatible with Joomla! 2.5.x and 3.x.x. CM Donation is NOT compatible with Joomla! 1.x.x.
Please check Joomla!’s Technical Requirements for more information of Joomla!’s requirements.
- Integration with Joomla! Content: You can easily put donation form and donation statistics into any Joomla! article, Joomla!’s Custom HTML module or any third-party extension which supports Content’s Event System.
- Supports one time and recurring payments (daily, weekly, semimonthly, monthly, annually).
- Support anonymous donation: donor’s name is not displayed in front-end but is still recorded and is only visible to administrators in back-end.
- Display statistics for
- Donation quantity that your campaign receive.
- Total amount donated to your campaign.
- N latest donations.
- Top N donors who donate to your campaign by their total contributions.
- Top N countries which have donors donating to your campaign.
- Many configuration options.
- Export donor list to CSV.
- Manually create a new donation.
- Edit existing donations.
- Report for every campaign.
Supported payment methods¶
- PayPal Payments Pro (Express Checkout)